Jon Nelson on 23 Oct 2003 10:11:01 -0400

Re: [PLUG] mail relay?

gabriel rosenkoetter said:
> Does that email get spam filtered too? (Probably shouldn't be, since
> that'd make it hard for people to report spam that appeared to come
> from your domain to you in the Right way...)

It gets filtered but into a folder and not /dev/null.

> Even if Postfix went to bounce again, it would have stopped itself,
> recognizing a double-bounce, and notified you.
>
> Oh, wait, what's your notify_classes setting? (See
> http://www.postfix.org/basic.html#notify)

It was the defaults, but I just changed it to:

notify_classes = resource,software,bounce,policy

--
Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation