Chris Mann on 23 Oct 2003 11:01:02 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Job Posting

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 10:44, Walt Mankowski wrote:
> I realize the job market sucks, but I think most of the people on the
> list might prefer jobs a) somewhere in the greater Philadelphia area,
> and b) having something to do with Unix.  Or does Notes run on Linux
> these days?

Sorry to ruffle your feathers. That wasn't my intent. All I wanted to do
was hopefully help someone out. As for notes running on linux, I don't
think so, but couldn't say. Hence the big capitalized OT in the subject
line.

--
Christopher Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator

* This email has been digitally signed using GnuPG. *
* http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2440.html *