Paul . L . Snyder on 24 Oct 2003 10:36:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Job Posting

I've seen Domino running on Linux, and it does work.  If you want to run
the full Notes client on Windows, I'd recommend looking at Codeweavers'
CrossOver Office product, which explicitly supports Notes.

http://www.codeweavers.com/site/products/cxoffice/supported_apps/?id=4

It costs $55, but is a great product if you want to run Office, Notes,
or (blech) IE under Linux with a bit more support than raw WINE offers.
Codeweavers feeds improvements back into WINE, so your license fee is
supporting WINE development, as well.

Paul Snyder

"W. Chris Shank" <chris.shank@acetechgroup.com> wrote on 10/23/2003
05:00:01 PM:

> I believe Domino (the server part of Notes - if I recall correctly) now
> runs on Linux. Also, the notes web client is now compatible with non-IE
> browsers.
> On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 11:04, Tobias DiPasquale wrote:
Linux