Chris Mann on 31 Oct 2003 09:51:01 -0500

Re: [PLUG] ssl weirdness... help!

We have this problem with AOL as well. It seems their intergrated
browser is some sort of bastardization. Try having them minimize their
cserver/aol client and pop open mozilla or IE (not the intergrated one)
and see if that works.