Kevin Brosius on 31 Oct 2003 08:57:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] ssl weirdness... help!

>  we've narrowed it down to a compuserve issue...
>
>  after all that the client says "oh well, if the 40 or
>  50 people in the world that use compuserve cant use my
>  site its no big deal, i guess i'll upgrade to AOL"
>
>  haha, people are horrible

haha... Did you mention to them that AOL owns Compuserve?  Hopefully you
won't find that the backbone and infrastructure are now the same, but it
has been several years (5+ or so?) since they bought CIS, so I'd think
they would have combined portions of the services by now.

--
Kevin Brosius