eric@lucii.org on 3 Nov 2003 09:19:02 -0500

[PLUG] Alternatives to PHP-Nuke?

What alternatives are out there for open source content management
software?  I've looked at PHP-Nuke.  Somebody told me about a package
called e170 but I cannot find it anywhere (I've sent him an email.) ACS
(Ars Digita Community System) is too "different" (AOL Server and
scripting in tcl) for my use right now... perhaps I'll look into that
for future projects.

I'd like to make a couple of sites fairly rapidly and not have to
reinvent the wheel.

Thanks

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#     "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth