W. Chris Shank on 5 Nov 2003 20:46:01 -0500

[PLUG] Driverloader enables Centrino wireless

Just an FYI to the group. I installed a trial version of Driverloader
for Intel Pro/Wireless (Centrino). It seems to work pretty good.
Sometimes it seems a little slow getting files off my internal LAN, but
the net is fine. Since I don't see Intel making a driver available in
the near future - the $15 fee seems reasonable to me, so I'll likely buy
it.

If any of you have a Centrino laptop, check it out.
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC