kaze on 6 Nov 2003 18:03:02 -0500

RE: [PLUG] NIC driver installation howto? (newbieish level help needed)

Thanks for all the feedback, I was confident the load module tulip was gonna
do it, but...

This is frustrating cause it's such a holdup - since I only physically see
that box at most once a week it seems a drag on the list to spread the
thread so - and mostly as I want to notch up my GNU learning curve with this
box goaling on making it a Spam Assassin relay for an Exchange 2000 server.

Since the last few comments seemed focused on IP networking configuration
does that mean the returns from ifconfig, ethtool, mii-tool, lsmod show the
card working? If the IP stuff is right maybe it's not a newbieish level
question...