Mattison, Jacob on 18 Nov 2003 10:53:02 -0500

RE: [PLUG] kernel parameters for memory usage?

I'm currently using 2.4.20-20.9smp.  It sounds from what you're saying that
I should upgrade to 2.4.21, yes?  Do I have to do something else to set the
kernel memory support?  (Note: I tried adding "mem=2046m" to the kernel call
in grub.conf.  No effect.)

Thanks!

Jacob