sloopy malibu on 19 Nov 2003 13:00:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] software choice

On 11/19/03 12:46, "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@thyrsus.com> wrote:

> Tobias DiPasquale <toby@cbcg.net>:
>> I got mine using Linux by decreeing that there shall be no Windows in
>> our household. She had no complaints because she likes penguins ;)
>
> Heh.  I did likewise, and succeeded for similar reasons.

Hmmm... Wish this worked for me... Oh well atleast she is using OS X as
opposed to windows as she was when we met...

sloopy.
P.s. Greetings esr, been a while... We met in ~'91-'92 at a PACS meeting
when you were promoting TNHD...