Paul on 19 Nov 2003 14:34:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] software choice

Eric S. Raymond wrote:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/

I looked at your Web site briefly and took notice of the date at the top. "11 Nov 03" Is that the date of the last update or is it supposed to be the current date?

Another reason I was paying attention to the date has to do with W3C's HTML Validator Tip of the Day which suggests using the international date format yyyy-mm-dd. It's kind of a pain, but I've gotten used to it by entering dates in this format into a MySQL database on a regular basis.