gabriel rosenkoetter on 21 Nov 2003 10:16:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] You might not want to upgrade your Debian system right now.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 07:52:13AM -0500, Jim Young wrote:
> any chance you could be a bit more specific?

If I could have, I would have. That's all I knew.

(Though, if you've been paying attention to what's happened recently
on openssh.com and with the Linux kernel CVS gateway, you might have
been able to guess, as I did.)

Jeff already forwarded the press release, so I won't do so again.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net