Jeff Abrahamson on 21 Nov 2003 15:39:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] more books to review

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 09:49:12AM -0500, Ben Dugan wrote:
>   [22 lines, 97 words, 788 characters]  Top characters: _oienlsa
>

> >     Eric Raymond, The Art of UNIX Programming
>
> I'd take this one if nobody else is going to.  I actually almost bought
> it at the bookstore recently.
>
> I regularly program in C under linux at work, mostly for hardware
> testing kinds of purposes.  But I am a self-taught,
> not-very-sophisticated programmer and I thought someone more worthy
> than me would've asked for this book.
>
> I live and work in West Philly and could pick it up from you sometime if
> that's what's best.

Hi, Ben.

Sure, no problem.  I should be around most of this weekend except for
a bit late morning on Saturday.

No need to feel less worthy than those less experienced.  The more
experienced were once less experienced...

--
 Jeff