George Gallen on 25 Nov 2003 13:25:04 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Re: Why am I running out of memory?

Title: RE: [PLUG] Re: Why am I running out of memory?

isn't that one of the main differences between Redhat 7,8,9
and Redhat Advanced Server?

I think the Advanced Server doesn't have that memory limit.
I'm not sure, since it's never been an issue for either way,
but I seem to remember the biggest difference between Advanced
Server and regualr Redhat was memory allocation

George