Mike Leone on 2 Dec 2003 10:58:02 -0500

[PLUG] Completelty removing KDE from Debian testing?

I've got a Debian testing box that I'm going to be moving onto a DMZ. At the
moment, it has a binch of unncessary WM and environments on it. Anybody know
of a (hopefullly simple!) set of apt commands to completely remove and purge
KDE? Is there some kind of meta-task package that I can just purge, and it
will rip all of KDE out?

Ditto for GNOME - I doubt I'll ever be using the windowing environments on
this machine again, so I can just leave IceWM on there, if I ever need a
GUI.