Kyle R. Burton on 4 Dec 2003 12:13:02 -0500

[PLUG] Wireless ISPs in Philly?

In the near future I'm going to be working in downtown Philly again
for a few months.  The location where I'll be may not have
connectivity to the outside world.  I know that Verizon's wireless
service (cell based?) works from this location.

Are there any good Wireless ISPs that cover center city Philly that
anyone can recommend?  Preferably that support Linux, and possibly
allow connection pooling.  The higher the bandwidth capacity the
better.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Kyle R. Burton