eric@lucii.org on 10 Dec 2003 21:35:04 -0500

[PLUG] KDE Konqueror plugins

I'm having trouble with knoqueror plugins...
After installing libkdeaddons1-konqimagegallery-3.1.3-4mdk.i586.rpm
I still don't see the image gallery (or any other Konqueror plugin for
that matter).  How to I get Konqueror to see them?
The Konqueror manual is distressingly vague on the actual mechanism.

It's KDE 3.1.3 on Mandrake 9.2 (upgraded from 9.1) if that matters.

Thanks

Eric
--
#  Eric Lucas
#     "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth