Paul on 11 Dec 2003 19:38:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] "Auto" Scrolling in Mozilla

Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

On Thu, 2003-12-11 at 11:37, Paul wrote:

I don't know if everyone already knows how to do this. I just figured out how to intentionally make Mozilla scroll a page by just moving the mouse up or down. Click on the scroll bar and while holding the mouse button down move the mouse off to the right of the scrollbar. That locks the mouse into scroll mode. Click again to deavtivate.

It's called "Mouse Gestures". Been a plugin for a while; I didn't know
they integrated it into the main browser, though. Thanks :)

That has worked for me, by accident, for a long time. I thought it was a bug! It does not work under Mozilla 1.5 for Winder$.