Jesse Huestis on 23 Dec 2003 16:07:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] more free books

I am very interested in the Samba 3 book.

Jesse

Jeff Abrahamson wrote:

I've gotten more books from Prentice Hall.  They're free to a good
home.  PH does request that you write a review of the book(s) that you
take and let us know where you've posted the review, whether on our
list, our website, on amazon, or elsewhere.

Here's what I've got now:

   Migrating to the Solaris Operating System (Sun Blueprints series)

   Online! The Book (John Dvorak)

   Rapid Application Development with Mozilla (McFarlane)

   Next Generations Ajpplication Integration (Linthicum)

   Open Source Network Administration (Kretchmar)

   The Official Samba-3 Howto and Reference (Terpstra)

Drop me a line if you want one or more.  You can either pick it from
me in University City, I can deliver it to you in UC / CC, or you can
paypal me the $4 or so it would cost me to mail it to you.