W. Chris Shank on 19 Jan 2004 01:14:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Problem with USB Flash Disk

Well, if that is the case - I wonder if forcing my driver to ohci will
make the disk operate as usb 1.1 - then maybe it will be usable. I'd
sacrifice speed for being able to use it.

--
W. Chris Shank
ACE Technology Group, LLC