Mike Leone on 25 Jan 2004 18:47:02 -0000

[PLUG] Reminder - Moving Sale in Olde City on Sun Jan 25!

The time has come to bid farewell to my office here in Olde City, and since
I'll be moving into smaller digs, to also "clean the closets"...

And you are all the beneficiaries of that work!

So, this Sunday from 1pm to 4pm, I'll be have a "garage sale" of computer
hardware, software, cables and all sorts of misc. doodads that have been
collected over 15+ years in the industry including many things you've never
seen before (or wish you had been able to forget!).

In addition to useful things (like a half dozen Pentium II (or less)
computer and monitors), we've also got a 5.25in drive for an Apple II, a
Japanese Geoport for a Mac II, SCSI drives of all sizes (40meg and up!) and
more!

For you software hounds, we have shrinkwrapped(!) copies of such favorites
as dBase II, WordStar 2000, StuffIt, and lots more!!

No reasonable offers refused and all cables and converters (of which we have
thousands!) are free - first come first serve!

Location:

133 N. 4th Street
Philadelphia
215-629-3700
(on 4th Street, between Race and Cherry, 1.5 blocks north of Market)

Some on-street parking is available, and there is a garage on Race, between
3rd and 4th. Reasonable prices on parking. Public transit (the El) stops at
5th and Market, 2.5 blocks away (walk 1 block east to 4th, and then 1.5
blocks north).