Edmond Kerollis on 25 Jan 2004 18:15:03 -0000

[PLUG] WARNING!!!

Dear PLUG friends,
When I opened my email client today I got this message from my AVG antivirus:
      I-Worm/Bagle virus found in attachment
Subject:[PLUG] Hi
Infected file will be moved into the Virus Vault
Infected attachment will be overwritten with information about AVG intervention.
I am reading this list from a Windows ME machine with OE 6.  If your curious, I'm new to Linux and am learning about it with a KNOPPIX 3.3 CD.  The only problem so far is that I can't hook up to the Internet with Verizon DSL.  It recognizes my Ethernet Card at bootup and its running ( checked ipconfig), using ADSL/PPOE doesn't get me on the Internet.  I know I need a router, so that the router is hooked up no matter what OS I am using, but haven't had the money to buy one yet.  Anyway, watch out I think this is the second time that this email has been sent to this PLUG.

Sincerely,
Ed (enewed)

---