sloopy on 2 Feb 2004 22:47:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] verizon DSL

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 17:19, Chris wrote:
> Have you tried calling them and just saying you got a new computer or some
> other BS story? In my experience with ISP's, the answer that is the easiest
> is usually the correct one.
>
> If that doesn't work I am sure we can all help you troubleshoot your
> brother-in-laws' firewall without a problem.
>
> Troubleshoot a Mac you say?
>
> Chris' means to troubleshoot a Mac:
>
> 1. Pick up Mac firmly
> 2. Throw against the nearest wall as hard as possible.
> 3. Go buy a PC with Linux on it.
> 4. :)
>
> lol... I am just bustin' chops. Im the new kid, I have to ingratiate myself.
>
> chris.

ewww why would i want a Piecea Crap ;'P besides with this mac it would
have a better chance of surviving then a PC would if thrown against a
wall... besides after i threw it windows would say 'you have thrown me
against a wall... you need to reboot so the system can reconfigure
itself for this new setup' :'D

sloopy.