John Lavin on 3 Feb 2004 15:29:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Does someone have a virus?

Plug's archives are public - I was just using debian-boot as an example
since I noticed an increase in them after posting.  My suspicion was
that it was somebody trolling e-mail addresses off the archives, but
you're right, its more likely that some windows box subscribed to this
list.

-john

--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net                  ,''`.
Fingerprint: B0AA 4A33 D43F BA67 E524  22F3 DA3B F8C8 2BA4 8C46        : :' :