tom on 4 Feb 2004 01:27:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Cisco router expert needed

Hi,

Sorry about not posting this earlier.  I talked to my boss on Fri about the
position.  He mentioned that he had made arrangements through a local
consulting firm to hire someone.  Thanks to everyone who responded.  If I
here of any more open positions, I'll post them here.  From what I've been
told we are going to be hiring more programming related people (programmers,
project managers,etc).  Unfortunately the guy in charge of the R&D group I'm
in is pretty anti-OSS so most programs will be for Win XP.

Tom