Paul on 10 Feb 2004 21:45:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] DCMA and Linux Journal

Bill Patterson wrote:

I picked up my copy of LJ out of my mail box today and read the letter and the editor's comment. It would be of sufficient interest to me, in my opinion, to pay for the copy of LJ if I hadn't already subscribed.

The short GIMP ariticle is interesting. The focus on OpenOffice.org is nice. Some of the stuff will be available online, but a hardcopy subscription is a good deal. The price is kind of high for a single issue.