Paul on 16 Feb 2004 21:54:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] more newbie q's

Anthony F. Mazza wrote:

i am the bookeeper at a small upstart non-profit.  i have been using
gnucash for about six months now.  we are using an accountant for the
first time.  she had heard about an open source accounting program, but
had never seen it before.  when she visited our office recently, she gave
the program 'the once over'.

a few 'basic' question came up that we had a hard time figuring out on our
own.  i checked out the help manual and concepts guide, but couldn't find
the answers to our questions.  they are:

I'm sure there are some people here with some answers. However, if you join the GnuCash mailing list you will, more than likely, get better responses, maybe even from a developer or two of the program. The list is active so you're likely to get a response or be able to find answers in the archives.