Andrew Bennett on 25 Feb 2004 12:05:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Win Word through Wine

If all else fails, you may want to check out CodeWeavers CrossOver
Office.  It is a Wine that has been specifically tweaked to run
Microsoft Office apps.  Note that it costs about $60.  However,
CodeWeavers does use some of that money to fund updates the GPL version
of Wine.

Learn more here:

http://www.codeweavers.com/site/products/cxoffice/

Andrew Bennett