Anthony F. Mazza on 25 Feb 2004 21:48:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Usage ideas for home network...

Chris said:

> Thanks for all the suggestions, Now I just need to get these 6 running
> computers out of my room so it doesn't sound like I sleep in a subway
> station.

you could donate them to the philadelphia independent media center or your
own favorite community based technology project...

just a suggestion.

-anthony

--
"We work hard every day to entertain, not offend our listeners.  None of
us defend or encourage indecent content -- it's simply not part of our

- ClearChannel Radio chief executive John Hogan in the Washington Post,
Wed. Jan. 27th 2004.

anthony f. mazza
director of development
prometheus radio project