George Gallen on 1 Mar 2004 15:13:01 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Usage ideas for home network...(a bit of OT ramblings)

Title: RE: [PLUG] Usage ideas for home network...(a bit of OT ramblings)

DOes that bowlingual thing have a wifi option?
At least the dogs could tell you things.

Maybe not what you want to hear...

like You forgot to flush the toilet - thanks.

George