Edward Donahue III on 2 Mar 2004 10:11:03 -0000

[PLUG] Re: Online game for Linux?

The real question is not the specs of your pc.. but... the specs of you...
WHAT sort of games do you like?  Are there any non-linux games that you
liked? Any Genres? Type of games?  Clearly, you're looking to go online
for some form of multiplayer experience... but... that could be any of a
number of things, personally, I play a multiplayer 100% text/tables web
game.

64mb video card sry

I always enjoyed Quake, but I am really looking for a game along the lines of warcraft, civilization, command and conquer.