Dayton Gray on 2 Mar 2004 13:48:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Online game for Linux?

You might want to have a look at WineX (http://www.transgaming.com/). They
have a list of supported games and for a low monthly fee will give you no end
of gaming bliss. Warcraft III, Max Payne, and Diablo II are among some of the
titles of games that run without flaw. Some games have minor annoyances, but
are still very playable in Linux. I have decided to bite the bullet and pay
the monthly fee, as supporting Linux gaming is in my best interest. The more
titles that they offer the better as I will be able to get rid of my Windows
dependency. What a nasty habit.

Dayton Gray
dgray ** omnio-dot-com

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 22:23:21 -0500, Edward Donahue III wrote