Michael C. Toren on 3 Mar 2004 18:14:02 -0000

[PLUG] viruses (was: Linux on the desktop)

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 03:51:49PM -0500, George Langford, Sc.D. wrote:
> And I never heard a peep from the list admin to whom I first addressed
> my concern.

This past Sunday you sent mail to plug-admin informing us that you
spotted a virus on the PLUG list, and advised that we may want to notify
list members that they may be at risk for infection -- a topic which had
already previously been raised on the list in the last month or so.  Less
than 24 hours later, on Monday morning, you sent the same warning to the
list yourself.  Was there something more you were expecting us to do?

-mct