Michael Leone on 9 Mar 2004 23:44:02 -0000

[PLUG] [Fwd: LUG participation at FOSE??]

I got this notice yesterday, and thought I would pass it along to the
group, in case anyone is going.

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Rich Goodwin <rich.goodwin@cox.net>

I am not sure if anyone contacted you so ... I thought I would.

tux.org will be represented at FOSE this year.  Northern Virginia Linux
Users Group (NOVALUG), along with a number of Washington-Baltiomre area
groups will be staffing the booths.

If you or anyone from your LUG wishes to help, please let Pete Nuwayser
<pnuwayser@cox.net> or I know.

Rich Goodwin