Jeyes, David (371) on 12 Mar 2004 15:42:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] [OT] Postage on EMail?

> Walt Mankowski wrote:
>
> Interesting.  It also has the advantage of having the
> micropayments go directly from sender to receiver without
> having to, say, buy estamps from Microsoft.  Though I suppose
> if this ever took off they'd be jumping into the micropayment arena...
>
> Walt

Couldn't this be easily integrated into the MS Passport system? Then it just
makes it easier for the Passport system to be the leader if micropayments
were to be implemented for email. The estamps or direct link to your credit
card feature would be trivial since the identity management portion is
already in place.