Jason Costomiris on 16 Mar 2004 19:31:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] repository of sample spam messages?

On Mar 16, 2004, at 1:34 PM, Tobias DiPasquale wrote:

That would not increase accuracy for you in particular unless:

a) You had a commensurate amount of ham to train with

I've already trained with about 3 years of archived ham.

and I DO plan to look through the spam mailbox before using it blindly..

I've already had mail about it.  thanks..

--
Jason Costomiris <><
E: jcostom {at} jasons {dot} org / W: http://www.jasons.org/