Michael Zinni on 19 Mar 2004 16:11:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Solaris Still Available?

Try here.

http://www.sun.com/softwareexpress

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Lazin [mailto:michael@lazinweb.homelinux.net]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 11:07 AM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Solaris Still Available?

I don't know the url off the top of my head but Solaris Express is
available for intel, which is a special pre-release of Solaris 10.  I
have the media pack for it and don't plan on using it.  If you can pick
it up in Delaware County, you can have it.  I picked it up at the Linux
expo in New York

Michael

On Friday, March 19, 2004, at 08:25 AM, Stratos Parisiou wrote:

> Does anybody know if Sun Micro is still giving away Solaris for x86?
> I've
> been looking through the website and the only thing I come up with is
> Admin
> and Software Packs.
>
> Any help?
>
> Thank you kindly.
>
> Stratos

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged information intended only for the person(s) named.
Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.

NOTE: Ce courriel est destine exclusivement au(x) destinataire(s) mentionne(s) ci-dessus et peut contenir de l'information privilegiee, confidentielle et/ou dispensee de divulgation aux termes des lois applicables. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, ou s'il ne vous est pas destine, veuillez le mentionner immediatement a l'expediteur et effacer ce courriel.