Malcolm J Harwood on 21 Mar 2004 17:49:02 -0000

SPF (as Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Ello!)

On Sunday 21 Mar 2004 10:18, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

> I picked up and skimmed a Linux Journal in B&N Friday.  What interested me
> was an article by the founder of pobox proposing a scheme for SMTP
> authentication (I can't recall the acronym) positing that most spam has
> some form of forged headers.

It would be SPF: http://spf.pobox.com/
Which someone asked if anyone here had implemented only a few days ago (and
provided a link to presumably the same article). I've looked at it, but
haven't gotten around to implementing it on any of the servers I have control
over yet. I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone that has.