Walt Mankowski on 25 Mar 2004 15:37:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Apple Mac OS X and Open Source Presentation Today, Towne 100, 6 pm

I just realized that I should have given some more detail about where
this talk is being held.  It's in the Towne Building, which is the
engineering school building on the UPenn campus.  It's on Locust Walk
between 33rd and 34th Sts.  The lecture hall is along the main
hallway.

Here's a nice map of that part of campus:
http://www.facilities.upenn.edu/mapsBldgs/view_map.php3?id=205

Walt