Will Dyson on 27 Mar 2004 18:36:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Samba-Cups printing to w32 printer

Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 March 2004 12:41 pm, Will Dyson wrote:
>
>>>It sounds like you have the regular lp and friends installed. Cups has a
>>>replacement set of lp utilities that know about printing to cups
>>>printers. In debian, you can get this by installing the cupsys-bsd package.
>

> how can I check this?

Well, I don't know what distribution you are on. But the manpage that
comes with the cups version of lp has many references to cups and Easy
Software Products (authors of cups) in it.

--
Will Dyson
"Back off man, I'm a scientist!" -Dr. Peter Venkman