Darian Anthony Patrick on 7 Apr 2004 17:36:01 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Keysigning at May 2004 PLUG meeting

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 12:48, Darian Anthony Patrick wrote:
> I'm interested in keysigning at the May 2004 meeting but I have a couple
> of questions.
>
> May I have more than one key signed?  I use one for
> dapatrick@darianpatrick.com and one for
> dapatrick-lists@darianpatrick.com.

Nevermind on this one (sort of).  I noticed Gabriel listed at
http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/newpart.html and realized that I could
have multiple UID's in one key pair.  So I just added combined the two.

--
Darian Anthony Patrick
Internet Application Developer and Consultant