eric@lucii.org on 19 Apr 2004 12:29:02 -0000

[PLUG] KDE startup and KCommander

I'm having an annoying problem with KDE that I don't know how to fix.

I started KCommander (KCommander3 3.0) on my SuSE 9 system.  It starts
but none of the functions work and it won't close - even with the close
button.  I have to ctrl-alt-esc and kill it to get it to go away.

Unfortunately, the next time I log in, KDE restarts KCommander which
then repeats the same behavior.

How do I tell KDE to "forget" to start KCommander?  I looked in the .kde
directory and googled without success.  It must store this information
somewhere.  In Windows, it's the registry :-)

Thanks

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#     "Oh, I have slipped the surly bond of earth