Kevin Brosius on 29 Apr 2004 15:35:04 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Hi

Looks like the best you could do in this case is check the last received
header:

http://kevb.net:3000/lurker/mbox/20040429.131040.8d52903d.txt

  by mail.netisland.net with SMTP; 29 Apr 2004 14:13:16 -0000

I've never seen mail from 'icenetworld.com' that I would consider valid
from gr.  Or maybe he's got a new domain.  A quick lookup on it ought to
tell you though.

Kevin