Jason Costomiris on 5 May 2004 21:15:03 -0000

[PLUG] [Job] someone with FireWall-1 experience...

Hey,

A friend (a practice manager at a Philly area consulting shop) of mine is looking to hire someone who knows a thing or six about Check Point FW-1.

I fit the bill, but hey, I've already got a job that I'm not about to leave. :)

Email me if you're interested, tell me about your experience, and I'll shoot your info on over to the man with the job to offer..

--j

--
Jason Costomiris <><
E: jcostom {at} jasons {dot} org / W: http://www.jasons.org/