Paul on 11 May 2004 19:50:04 -0000

[PLUG] Re: OT: PHP Form Validation

Paul wrote:

Does anyone know of a pre-canned PHP-based form validator? The PHPMailer class simplified the task of sending e-mail through PHP (not that that is very difficult). I would like form validation to be just as simple and painless.

Self, I'm using VDdaemon now. Not quite what I wanted, but it helps. I still need to write regular expressions to validate phone numbers and such. VDaemon, the version that I'm using, is not much more secure than using Javascript for validation. The good news is that I don't have to code as much by hand.