James P Dugan on 23 Jun 2004 02:28:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] verizon dsl send mail

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:49:05 -0400
Art Alexion <art.alexion@verizon.net> wrote:

What distro are you using?  you may be able to use a connection wizard
to set it up.  For distro's that don't have connection wizards, i
recommend Roaring Penguin PPPOE as your client.  Its pretty straight
forward setup, and even a a TK gui for those who don't like the command
line.

hope this helps,

jpd

--
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk, I have a workstation...