Paul on 16 Jul 2004 18:17:03 -0000

[PLUG] RE: Lingo Report

Actually...now I'm having issues like, when I dial out I get a busy signal. I hang up. Then I find that the call connected after I had hung up!

Also, the VoIP lost voice capability for no reason, so I had to reboot it, which knocked my PC off of the network.

Monday, unless everything magically starts to work well, I'm going to call to cancel Lingo. I'll give Packet8 or Vonage a try in the future. First, I want see if the no-risk-for-one-month statement is worth the keystrokes it took to type it.