Marc Zucchelli on 21 Jul 2004 23:00:04 -0000

[PLUG] off topic - cordless phones conflicting with wireless routers?

I recently purchased a linksys wireless router and
adaptor for my laptop.  I couldnt get it to work by
myself, after 2 hours on the phone with tech support
we determined that it was the cordless phone that sits
on my desk.  I unplugged it and everything worked
great!  Problem is now I cant have both
simultaneously.  Has anyone experienced that?  Any
insights?  Thanks!

Marc