David Chaplin-Loebell on 27 Jul 2004 15:35:04 -0000

[PLUG] Help Wanted

I have a need for 1-3 freelancers or part-time employees for the following
items.

1) I need someone very familiar with Debian Linux and PC hardware, to
provide on-call support for a client with a single server.  The client is
in Berwyn; you should be available on short notice to go onsite to Berwyn
as needed.

2) This is less specifically linux related, but I have occasional need for
someone to do programming and miscellaneous admin work.  99% of this work
can be done remotely.  Most of this work actually takes place on FreeBSD
systems, not Linux, so familiarity with that OS is a plus (but not
required if you have significant Unix/Linux experience).  More
importantly, you need to be familiar with Apache, MySQL, Perl, PHP, and
shell scripting.  Familiarity with qmail is a BIG PLUS.

3) Not Linux related at all: we are looking for someone familiar with PC
hardware and Windows troubleshooting to do PC support service calls in the
greater Philadelphia area (most of our clients are in center city,
Northwest Philadelphia, and the main line).  You should have past
experience doing desktop support, ability to remain professional with
frustrated clients, and you must have your own transportation.

Terms on all three jobs are very negotiable.  We can hire you as an
employee, or as a contractor.  Compensation is negotiable, but will be
competitive and commensurate with the experience level of the person
hired.  If you're an established consultant with a stable buisiness, we
may be willing to have you work directly with the clients rather than
going through our business.  For more information about any/all of these
jobs, please contact me by e-mail.

When contacting me, feel free to include links to HTML
resumes/samples/references, but please do not send me any attachments
until I specifically request them.

David Chaplin-Loebell
Klatha.com