Greg Lopp on 27 Jul 2004 19:59:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Help Wanted

Chris wrote:

Theres, South Philly, North Philly, Southwest Philly, West Philly, Northeast
philly, how can there not be a northwest?

There has to be a point between north and west, it's impossible not to have
a northwest. Is that section of the city a blackhole?

Why not? I have a friend who claims that the entire state of Wyoming does not exist, that it is a cartographer's conspiracy. I have passed through the region that the cartographers designate as Wyoming with this person. We did not witness another soul while there. We made a short detour to visit the T-rex museum in some small town only to find a closed museum, closed stores and no people.

There is no Wyoming.
There is no NW Philly